Kevin Stoll graduated from UBC in 1999 with a Bachelors of Science in Physiotherapy. He has completed post-graduate training to achieve his Level 3 in orthopaedic manual therapy and his Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy.
Kevin has also been an instructor of Anatomy and Kinesiology at the West Coast College of Massage Therapy in New Westminster, BC.
Kevin is a Sports Physiotherapist who is currently working as the Head Trainer for the Vancouver Stealth Lacrosse Team of the NLL. Kevin has extensive experience working with elite level athletes, as well as general orthopaedic injuries. Over his career, Kevin has worked with the:
- 2010 Winter Olympics Host Medical Staff Volunteer – Cypress Mountain
- Canadian Alpine Ski Team Women’s GS and Slalom teams (2003-2007)
- Canadian Men’s Field Hockey Team (1999-2003)
- 2003 Pan American Games (Dominican Republic)
- UBC Thunderbirds Ice Hockey Team (1999-2001)
- Coquitlam Jr. A Adanacs Lacrosse (2007-2009)
- Terry Fox Ravens Football
- Vancouver Stealth